What a truly incredible weekend of honouring Austin. Our hearts are full. We would like to give thanks...
- To our volunteers: for dedicating months of their time and energy to help us make the tournament the best it could possibly be.
- To the charities we're supporting. Thank you Outward Bound Canada, Project Canoe and The Refuge Outreach Centre for your dedication to outdoor education and providing youth with life-changing experiences.
- To our sponsors for your generous donations and wonderful gifts allowing us to maximize our funds raised and send more kids to camp.
- To our special guests: Mary from Outward Bound Canada, Tim from Project Canoe, and Clarence from The Refuge Outreach Centre. Thank you for attending this year's tournament and saying a few kind words to illustrate the impact that our fundraising has.
- To our fantastic entertainment. Thank you to Paul Clark for your beautiful tribute to Austin. And thank you to Phantom Power for a powerful performance - fooling everyone into thinking the Hip were actually in the building!
- To Kedron Dells and their staff for allowing us to use their beautiful facilities and their help ensuring our tournament ran smoothly and effectively.
- And last, but certainly not least... Thank you to our golfers. Your participation and shared enthusiasm is what allows us to facilitate these life-changing opportunities for at-risk youth.
We really can't thank everyone enough for their support with this year's tournament, and we're looking forward to many more years to come. Austin's spirit will live on as we share his love of the outdoors with deserving and disadvantaged youth.